Tuesday 16 September 2014

me again, with a lush product


Well I must say I woke up feeling refreshed today. After my late night heart pouring blog session I definitely slept well. Today I felt happy and at peace. Even a rough day in the office didn't bring me down. I think when there is something so much in the world you want, and you don't know if you'll have the privilege of having it, then it really puts the rest of your life in perspective. Live for today, and take the best moments of the day!

So what better way to spend an evening home alone than watching a little bit of Dexter and planning to take a LUSH bath! My latest favourite is the Comforter bubble bar, retailing at a hefty £4.50 I was unsure whether to purchase or not. Swayed by Tanya Burr talking positively about it I decided to purchase. No regrets!

Here she is in all her glory!


It reminds me of a stick of rock to look at, but really it is crumbly goodness! The main scent is fruity, blackberries and sweetness. It smells so good I wish I could savour something just as tasty. Oh well, diet beckons. 

Depending on the water pressure in your house depends how much of the bar you should use. I tend to use 1/6 of the bar in my bath because my water pressure is so high, LUSH advise you to use half of it. I guess it comes down to personal preference! 

I've been advised to include a bit of bath melt too to make your bath moisturising as well. Why not give it a try and report back? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment