Thursday 2 October 2014

25 facts about me TAG

What is your middle name?: Ruth
What was favourite subject at school?: Food technology
What is your favourite drink?: Pina Colada, but on a day to day water!
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Play with Fire by Vance Joy
What is your favourite food?: Raspberries or pineapple... or strawberries
What is the last thing you bought?: A hard back book! Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella (will review in due course)
Favourite book of all time?: Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers was my favourite of the trilogy
Favourite Colour?: Yellow
Do you have any pets?: Sadly not
Favourite Perfume?: Dolce by D&G
Favourite Holiday?: South Australia, an amazing trip!
Are you married?: Yes, have a wonderful hubby!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, I live in the UK so often venture out, Europe, America, Australia, Hong Kong, Dominican Republic. I'm a lucky girl!
Do you speak any other language?: Touch of German
How many siblings do you have?: One older sister
What is your favourite shop?: House of Fraser (cheat I know!
Favourite restaurant?: Wagamamas
When was the last time you cried?: At the weekend watching Sons of Anarchy ;-(
Favourite Blog?: At the moment Media Marmalade - grown up, well thought out content
Favourite Movie?: Bridget Jones
Favourite TV show?: Sons of Anarchy, it is quite disturbing but I'm fascinated! 
PC or Mac?: Mac
What phone do you have?: HTC One in Gold, I love!
How tall are you?: 5'9"
Can you cook?: Yes! Although I prefer to bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment